Warehouse Order Picker
Milhench Supply Company, a growing third generation family owned and operated business, is looking for someone to join our Warehouse Order Picking team. We pride ourselves on our strong customer service and flexibility and focus on developing long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, and most of all our employees.
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, willing to learn, has a positive attitude and takes pride in their work!
Job Tasks and Ideal Skills:
- Collect, compile and stage freight from the warehouse to fill customer orders.
- Ensure freight is safely packed, wrapped, and labeled for delivery.
- Scan products to ensure accurate product picking.
- Print labels for appropriate customer delivery.
- Must be able to lift, stack and pull products from shelves and onto pallets. Some products weigh up to 50lbs.
- Detail oriented with a good sense of awareness.
- Communicate well with other team members to ensure warehouse tasks are performed according to operating procedure.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and help others is required.
Details on the job:
- The position is 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM.
- Opportunities for job growth in other departments.
- Milhench Supply Company offers a strong benefits package including earned time off and health insurance.
- Year End Bonus
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Family Business Culture
Compensation depends on experience.
Main Office and Warehouse
121 Duchaine Blvd
New Bedford, MA 02745
241B Mystic Ave
Medford, MA 02155
Building Service Contractors
Hospitality and Lodging
Public and Private Education