Importance of Hand Washing
The Importance of Regular Hand Washing: Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has determined that hand washing is the best defense for cold and flu outbreaks including COVID - 19. Nothing works as well as a good hand washing with good quality soap that foams well.
Hands should be washed many times during the day. When arriving and leaving the workplace. Before and after eating or handling food, sneezing, coughing, or blowing nose.
CDC Handwashing Procedures
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 30 seconds (Hum “Happy Birthday” twice!)
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or let them air dry.
For more guidance on preventing the spread of COVID 19 Visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Main Office and Warehouse
121 Duchaine Blvd
New Bedford, MA 02745
241B Mystic Ave
Medford, MA 02155
Building Service Contractors
Hospitality and Lodging
Public and Private Education